Almost every day of the week, we hear of someone who has had a road accident or some other accident. You might not be able to avoid having an accident, however, you can protect yourself financially should you be unfortunate enough to suffer such an accident.
Whether it is a colleague in one's office or maybe a relative, stories of such incidents are common enough to give us a daily reminder that accidents can happen to anyone and that they come without prior warning. An injury arising from an accident or a physical disability can lead to financial hardships arising out of loss of mobility, your livelihood and job.
The GlobalCapital Personal Accident rider aims to combat this financial hardship by offering an array of insurance protection.
This policy is ideal for:
- Protecting your income whilst you are temporarily disabled through an accident
- Covering you for Accidental Death
- Particularly ideal for self-employed persons.
At a glance:
- Fixed Premium
- Covers Accidental Death, Permanent and Total Disability, Temporary Total Disability, Hospitalisation and Medical Expenses
- Pay regular premiums, either Annually or Semi-Annually.