Managing your portfolio requires time, knowledge and constant monitoring of the markets. Thorough our Portfolio Management Service we are able to assist you by reviewing and managing your investment portfolio in line with your personal circumstances, objectives and risk profile.
Are you interested in getting help and guidance through our financial advisors?
GlobalCapital clients benefit from the following:
- A Dedicated and Proactive Advisor – your Financial Planning Manager will be responsible to monitor your investment portfolio and provide you with an efficient and personalised service. We will keep you informed about your investments, the latest developments in the market and any new investment opportunities.
- Continuous monitoring of your portfolio – we keep a constant watch on your investment portfolio seeking out opportunities for you to maximise your investment return.
- Low trading costs – depending on the volume traded we can offer very competitive trading fees.
- Confidentiality – full confidentiality on any dealings carried out through us.
- Nominee Service – where you can either trade in your name or utilise (at no extra cost) our nominee services ensuring a private, secure and convenient way of dealing and holding investments. Through this service we offer you maximum confidentiality as we will hold your investments on your behalf and handle all the administration of your investments.
- Telephone Dealing Service – we offer you a fast and reliable facility to trade over the telephone once all the initial account opening documentation is in place. The lines are recorded and allow you to trade promptly without the need to complete any further paperwork.
- Market Research – we have a live connection with the Malta Stock Exchange Trading Terminal and are also equipped with Reuters and Bloomberg information systems which assist us in monitoring and analysing real-time financial market data movements. These systems allow us to provide you with all the latest prices and extensive research.
- Daily Morning News – our clients regularly receive by e-mail news about both the Maltese market as well as the International markets.
- Notification of New Investment Opportunities – as a client you will be immediately notified of new investment opportunities such as new bond and equity issues.
- Portfolio Valuations – at least every 6 months we provide you with a detailed Portfolio Valuation.